Author Topic: Elite Renegades  (Read 2469 times)

Bomb Diggity

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Elite Renegades
« on: November 02, 2008, 11:30:36 AM »
Looking for a great nation to sub under with lots of pvp, gvg, mine/bane defense. I've been a part of SB basically since it started, but took a 3 year break in between and am back for about a year now playing since. My main is Bomb Diggity, some of you may have seen him, 75 vamp thief. I am great to get along with, love to pvp and rape people and am willing to roll any spec toons needed. I'm usually running some sort of pling group at least once a day for lowbies with my druid/priest on macro. I'm 22 years old from USA. I'm also friends with bonebender and drek in guild, leaders of Defenders of Faith. Anything else you wanna know just ask either in game or on here, I'll check both, thanks in advance for any consideration.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Elite Renegades
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 12:20:52 PM »
How many members, and who are you with atm?

Bomb Diggity

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Elite Renegades
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
About 15-20 members, active at different times of day and we are currently with no nation, left M2S cuz they're a bunch of noobs.

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Elite Renegades
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »
I can vouch for these guys as I've played with most of them in the past. If we need another sub it couldn't hurt to grab these guys up. Strategically their city doesn't offer much but we could use a rally point to counter-bane GW's capital...c'mon let's do it. LoL

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Elite Renegades
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 05:53:43 PM »
Bump.
Since we lost Holland perhaps we can pick these guys up to put us back in 4fg number range.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Elite Renegades
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 06:30:00 AM »
Send me a /tell in game