Author Topic: Stealz App  (Read 3483 times)

Steal

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »
Guilds you've played in
Wrath: Hoe, Disturbed Forces(played with zem, Terra, Vecna, omu, harv, Scoop, pit), Death Army, 816, a couple more... cant remember the rest
Thurin: Legion, Dark order of caine, Death army  Dhl, The cruzible, Pariond and hord(was a ic there)

How long you've been playing SB Iv been playing shadowbane for 2 years now
Where you're from Im from North Carolina
Why you want to join us Heard sccc were good a and powerful nation. I also see sccc are organized and have decent specs going and good at just pvp in gernal
Bra size Dont wear bras
Toons i have 2 r6 d ruids r7 sader r5 priest 1 1 r7 assassin 2 r6 mage assassins 2 r6 templars r6 warrior r6 nightstalker r5 channy r7 sent, r6 theif.. the list goes on.. i have abour 8 or 9 acconts of toons.... i hate playing the same toon for too long

Im a pretty experince player... i like to pvp, do mines, banes, all that good stuff. I also run the merchant town called Stop and shop.. i have vent+ mic and hate typing so i use it alot.. im willing to roll spec toons and i can play just about anything.. i play sb everyday bewteen work and college.... my days off ill be on sb most the time.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »
Looks like you've guild hopped a lot. Any reason why?

What were your toons called when you were in DF?

Steal

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »
The reason my guild history is so long is because when i first started playing i wasnt active.. i only played like once or twice a week after the reset,,, got banished from doc,and pariond for being inactive and the other guilds i didnt like because they didnt use vent, do mines all that good stuff. My toons in df were mostly named Gkak and Gatt

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 05:26:30 AM »
What were your toons in Cruzible? I IC'ed for tarack there for a while and there weren't many actives.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:01:20 AM »
Quote from: Steal

Guilds you've played in
Wrath: Hoe, Disturbed Forces(played with zem, Terra, Vecna, omu, harv, Scoop, pit), Death Army, 816, a couple more... cant remember the rest
Thurin: Legion, Dark order of caine, Death army  Dhl, The cruzible, Pariond and hord(was a ic there)

How long you've been playing SB Iv been playing shadowbane for 2 years now
Where you're from Im from North Carolina
Why you want to join us Heard sccc were good a and powerful nation. I also see sccc are organized and have decent specs going and good at just pvp in gernal
Bra size Dont wear bras
Toons i have 2 r6 d ruids r7 sader r5 priest 1 1 r7 assassin 2 r6 mage assassins 2 r6 templars r6 warrior r6 nightstalker r5 channy r7 sent, r6 theif.. the list goes on.. i have abour 8 or 9 acconts of toons.... i hate playing the same toon for too long

Im a pretty experince player... i like to pvp, do mines, banes, all that good stuff. I also run the merchant town called Stop and shop.. i have vent+ mic and hate typing so i use it alot.. im willing to roll spec toons and i can play just about anything.. i play sb everyday bewteen work and college.... my days off ill be on sb most the time.

How did you get stop and shop????
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Aux

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
  • Seals hacked me!
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 09:53:13 AM »
Denied.

Just cause we curb stomp your face at a mine 3 times why u are on a thief doesnt mean you could fit in.

He was an IC in HoRD when he posted this, he has been banished from there.
Aux

Steal

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:34 AM »
No you got it wrong.... I wasnt banished from hord im still in hord... im looking for a new nation to join now

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »
I vote... No.

Just because he is called "Steal", kinda implies something?

And because i'm feeling like a bastard.

Zem

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »
When did you play with us what were your names in DF?

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 11:14:12 AM »
Quote from: Zem

When did you play with us what were your names in DF?

Quote from: Steal

My toons in df were mostly named Gkak and Gatt

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Stealz App
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »
Can't exaclty vote a yes without full disclosure of, at least estimated, bra size. I mean, seriously, I confessed with complete honesty that I couldn't fill an A-cup with a whole box of tissues.
Get into the spirit of it and be personable or you're likely to get more no's. Like this one.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety