Author Topic: Just want to say hi and happy new year (Thalia/Bonny/Dantrag/etc..whatever)  (Read 2449 times)

Thalia

• Full members
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
Hey hey,

happy new year you freaks :)

no im not returning to sb hehe but hey i want Darkfall and chucky brought me up to date how and under what Tag you guys will roll there...
Well the decision is somehow not my fav but bleh as long as i see some tsccc`s there im happy :D

I will post theese days on their forum (SD) to apply for membership so i will be able to friendly fire you all in DF hehe...
So if some of ya could vouche in that thread to get me in would be nice ;) (i will let you know under what nic and the time when i post there...)

I heard you have a lot of fun with sotd, watched the movies etc (the good old TK messages of the sentgrp i missed so much hehe) and chucky told me that its fun again (or still?) ...

Well i hope your all fine and dont drink so much rotha or do you train for the oktoberfest? :P (chucky told me you will visit it probably, i will be there for sure!)

anyways happy slaughtering in sb and hope to rock with you again in DF ;)

Max
aka the one that always takes names that differ so you never know ... :D thalia / Dantrag / Bonny / tons of specs i dont remember names lol

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Just want to say hi and happy new year (Thalia/Bonny/Dantrag/etc..whatever)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 06:09:22 AM »
Hey mate! Been quite a while! What game are you playing atm? SB has got a lot more fun recently, which is a relief, because Saedron bored us to tears. Did you watch this vid? - http://www.tsccc.com/TSCCC1.html

Every time I get drunk, i'm in training for the next time I get drunk, which is training for the next time I get drunk... :P  Hoping to make it out for Oktoberfest this year, so i'll let you guys know as soon as it's confirmed.

Good to hear from you again :)

Thalia

• Full members
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 07:29:52 AM »
Hi again :)

well im tempted to return to sb from time to time when other games just drive me crazy hehe

mainly im playin dota league with some friends (WC3 PVP Hero-only-Mod no micromanagement shit ^^) and a bit old school CZ to feed the bloodlust…
Some singleplayer stuff from time to time (if someone liked bg2 then try the new nwn2 addon storm of Zehir its worth it) or KingsBounty aswell ^^

Tried some new mmo`s like Spellborn (more skillbased but didnt stick to it) or warhammer (pvp was fun, cuz I maxed lvl without solving one single pve quest lol) and the castlefights well it was too easy ^^ so I quit.

Bit pen and paper here and there (I run a small Earthdawn group and like to torment the players hehe)

The vids are nice, I kinda feel sorry for missing it but meh there is always something you miss ;)

Thanks for givin me access tho, so I can browse templates and discussions and feel even more the loss of sb hehe
Btw if u like move the thread into randomcrap or such…

It would be awesome if you come to the Oktoberfest (all training will be pointless when get the real beer dude) :D
Really looking forward to it, I can even offer shelter for about 2 max 3 ppl if you promise not to puke on my couch hehe.

Keep on slaughtering !

Max

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »
HOLY SHIT

Hello Thalia!  Long time no see!

How are you?  How's life and crap?

Aye we are hopefully planning a guild meeting at Oktoberfest, if we do i will go for sure and show you how us true English country men drink! *Cougths* Rotah...

Happy new year to you too, i hope you had a good holiday.  It's great to hear from you, it's been quite a while.

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
We may be playing with SD, it depends upon a number of factors.

- Numbers
- Population
- The game itself
- And if there are any disagreements between us and SD players.

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 11:04:35 AM »
Can't wait to play with you again!

Thalia

• Full members
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 04:48:51 AM »
Hi Dren :)
Yea im looking forward to play with you guys again too !

Life and crap runs good, bit much work but well, better than having no work...
Overall im fine and about 1 year ago I moved into the citycore of munich…
Any news from your side? Lost a leg or grew a new eye or something? ^^

Well I think the last DF release info is that the release is delayed for Feb 25 but that there wil be stress testing from Jan22 until new releasedate… so probably someone of us will get an invitation to check it out or so…

Any news regarding the choice of our “partner” for DF ^^ ?
Only my 2 cents about race, I like the mahirim much ^^ only race with improved runspeed options, reminds me of the xbow wolf spec ;) (at times where there was no los needed)
Anyhow im fine with any choice as long as we kick many asses hehe preferable some wow asses that whine like theres no tomorrow :D

K my boss makes a funny face in my back reading what I write so ill stay tuned with this forum and hope that some of us get an invite for stresstestbeta stuff :)

max