Author Topic: Kale's Application  (Read 4230 times)

Kale

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:35:17 AM »
Guilds you've played in :
Redemption - Banshee Brigade -- I was a naab.
Test - mostly errant.
Thurin - Banshee Brigade -- very little time, then left because they sucked hard
Malog - CSO/Unwanted -- a long time, then it became almost unplayable 'cause of massive CN zerg. I moved from Thurin just for fight HoDs and lapdogs, but the lack of organization and over-pumped egos of most of the NA/EU nation leaders made that mission almost impossible. IMO.
Saedron - Vindictive -- Still play there, but most of the time I'm the only one online. Really.

How long you've been playing SB : 1 year and a few months.

Where you're from : Italy

Why you want to join us : because I heard that you're good guys and good players and that you are the largest european based nation on this server.

Bra size : hyooge.

Other random stuff :
I have Vent and a mic; I cannot guarantee for my English but I'll try to do my best.
I like to pvp, especially in group with other good people, and I don't give a fuck if I win or lose, if the battle was enjoyable. And I NEVER trash talk or send whining/hating tells, either I succeed or fail.
I will roll any possible spec toon that you're going to request, because I strongly believe in organized GvG to reach any kind of accomplishment in this game.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 09:50:46 AM »
What are your toon names in game? What toons do you currently have on Thurin?

Kale

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 09:56:20 AM »
I have no toons at the moment on Thurin, I deleted the (few) older ones that I had before Malog. I'm waiting to roll a new one because I wanted to see your spec group list, so I can be immediately useful for the nation that is giving me tags.

I like solo/fun toons, don't get me wrong, but as I stated before I prefer fighting in group, so I prefer to be somewhat "integrated" in a group from the very beginning.

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 10:16:26 AM »
Why delete toons when accounts are free? :o

No offense, but we've had nothing but trouble with the guys from Banshee / Joose / Legio Italica etc. etc. For some reason they keep trying to get into every Nation i'm in. It started on Braialla with Preddy, Jozza and a few others, continued on Wrath and Mourning, then on Malog, and now again on Thurin.

For this reason, i'd like to see screenshots of your accounts before making a decision. I hate to ask, but hopefully you can understand why. If you have nothing to hide though, and you genuinely want to join us, then it shouldn't be an issue. You can just PM me the links to the pictures instead of posting the links in this thread if you don't want them public.

1fanch

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »
a pics of him ? :(   NAKED ???  :o

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 10:22:43 AM »
Quote from: 1fanch

NAKED ???  :o

That's how everyone else was recruited! Magnac gave me your pics ;)

Kale

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »
Quote from: kil_2k

Why delete toons when accounts are free? :o

No offense, but we've had nothing but trouble with the guys from Banshee / Joose / Legio Italica etc. etc. For some reason they keep trying to get into every Nation i'm in. It started on Braialla with Preddy, Jozza and a few others, continued on Wrath and Mourning, then on Malog, and now again on Thurin.

For this reason, i'd like to see screenshots of your accounts before making a decision. I hate to ask, but hopefully you can understand why. If you have nothing to hide though, and you genuinely want to join us, then it shouldn't be an issue. You can just PM me the links to the pictures instead of posting the links in this thread if you don't want them public.

I left Banshee Brigade because I don't like some of them too, and I will be glad to help you kill them on sight :)

However I do understand your worries, let me take a screenshot. I've only one account at the moment tho', because I've left the other accounts to my guild on Malog, so they can keep playing my high level toons against CN.

By the way, I deleted the older pg on Thurin because they were gimp ( yes, i'm a little bit "perfectionist" ) and however I didn't have uber gear nor huge amount of money.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:36:36 AM by Kale »

Kale

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »

Here we are.

NAKED ???  :o

That's how everyone else was recruited! Magnac gave me your pics ;)

The hyogeeeness of my breast couldn't fit into a photo, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:38:36 AM by Kale »

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:37 AM »
1 toon... :P

I was expecting to see several toons across a few servers tbh ^^

Kale

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »

1 toon... :P

I was expecting to see several toons across a few servers tbh ^^

Yeah, I haven't played a lot on Saedron.

Here we are for Malog

Probably some of my ex-guildies used this account, because some toons that I remember are not on it anymore.
Also, as you can see, the first two characters are still tagged on Unwanted, the other two not.

I can post the other ones if you want. I've no pics left of Thurin's toons.

That's the account of my my prelate/forgemaster BOT, so I left him alone in this account to hone armor and weapons of other PGs.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:57:27 AM by Kale »

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
Well, the app was decent, and i'm willing to give you a trial. Send one of my guys a /tell in game and point them to this thread - they'll give you tags. I advise picking a main toon name, or having the same last name on every toon just so people know who you are.

For the first toon, roll a Centaur Druid or Prelate. Easy to level and farm with, and it will fit into a spec we use most days.

I'll be online in about 4 hours.

Kale

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

Well, the app was decent, and i'm willing to give you a trial. Send one of my guys a /tell in game and point them to this thread - they'll give you tags. I advise picking a main toon name, or having the same last name on every toon just so people know who you are.

For the first toon, roll a Centaur Druid or Prelate. Easy to level and farm with, and it will fit into a spec we use most days.

I'll be online in about 4 hours.

Thank you very much. If you still don't believe I've nothing to share anymore with those guys, I can send other pics. Let's roll a horse now! :)

1fanch

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 11:48:39 AM »
Quote from: Kale

Let's roll a horse now! :)

OMG !!!!!:o

it's a PONY !!!!:@

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 12:04:52 PM »

it's a PONY !!!!

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Kale's Application
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 06:43:48 PM »
Glad to see we got another potentially dedicated player. You shouldn't feel bad about asking for login screenies tho, Rotah. Ask any of my newer recruits they were all asked to provide them.
It's almost essential for security these days and, while it isn't failproof because of free multiple accounts, it makes it a lot more difficult for plants to make it in. If anybody refuses to provide screenies they probably don't want in your nation bad enough imo and I've always told people that I don't mind dual nation players just so long as I know about it.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety