Author Topic: Access Pls  (Read 1403 times)

ZtorAmadanLegre

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Access Pls
« on: November 10, 2008, 10:39:03 PM »
Hey, I am known as Ztor Amadan Legre, a lvl 55 minotaur barbarian right now. I have anther character as well. His name is Veirohmuorsi, a lvl 57 aelfborn ranger. They're both in elite renegades. I thought the guild had broken up after the bane, but i'm back in the mix now. I had put off posting here up till now. Been in elite renegades for a week or two.

I been playing shadowbane for about 3 weeks, I'd say. Before that time I hadn't played since the couple weeks immediately following the wipe. And before the wipe i had played a bit, but not much. I've tended to play for a month or two then dissappear into the holes and cracks of the net for extended period of time. I've mostly spent time playing rangers, but I've played some rogues up to about lvl 60 - never very much. I first played shadowbane in 2003, for maybe a month. It was ok, but it didn't have dungeons and quests and all of the other things I liked about EQ.

I live in Oregon, USA. I am a quiet guy, computerl literate, love science, don't like walks on the beach, I don't like heavy metal or rock music, and I'm still trying to find myself in this world - which means i'm not dating or looking for hot sxxxx. I don't accept phone calls. I'm not gay. UFOs might be real, maybe.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Access Pls
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »
Welcome to the Nation. Just need Bomb to vouch for you and i'll give you access.