Author Topic: Looking to join (revised)  (Read 1560 times)

khelun

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Looking to join (revised)
« on: November 10, 2008, 03:45:48 PM »
I've been playing Shadowbane for a little while now.  Been gone for about a year...maybe year and a half.  Looking to start playing serious again and just need a place to call home.  Currently I have a level 62 Bird Ranger, Khelun.  Oh...and did I mention that I like to eat babies?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:05:29 PM by khelun »
-Eating babies since a thousand years ago into the future

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 04:42:02 PM »
I liked the part about eating babies, but you missed out your bra size, as well as almost everything else in the "OMG LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING !!!!!!!11!ON!!!EE!!!!!!!!!!E!E!OIN!EBOBE!O!!!!!" thread.

khelun

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 10:02:54 AM »
Oh...sorry guys.  Ok, let's try this again.

My name is Khelun, lvl 63 Aracoix Ranger and currently I am in Blood Bunnies, under United in Kaos.  While I do like a majority of the people associated with the guild/nation, I don't feel as if it is where I should be.

I've played Shadowbane since it began, playing on Mourning, Wrath and now on Thurin.

I'm from South Carolina, USA and am 27.

I like long walks on the beach, kicking elderly people in the teeth and clubbing baby seals...which is why I wish to join you guys.

And as far as bra size, I'd love to be a 36 DD....then I'd never have to leave the house.
-Eating babies since a thousand years ago into the future

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
Well, Harv said he's been shooting the shit with you, and anyone that can stand talking to Harv for a while must have some mental stamina. I've got nothing against giving you a trial.