Author Topic: Joining TSCCC  (Read 1753 times)

cookie

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Joining TSCCC
« on: January 07, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »
Hey, I was wondering if you guys were accepting anymore subs.
My guild is Dark Order of Caine I have around 10 actives and prolly more once we leave MM. Everyone in my guild can roll spec toons and use ventrilo and everyone except 1 person has a mic but he plays an awsome priest. We are looking to switch, because we are looking for MORE organisation as well as a nation that has everyone using ventrilo.

Our average bra size is 36DD

Thanks.

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Joining TSCCC
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
Only if you bring cookies...

Why would you want to join us?
How many of your guys would actualy be able to play at our times, mines banes ect., you know we are a mainly euro nation.
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

cookie

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Joining TSCCC
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »
Why we want to join you?
Because we feel, we might be on the same wavelenght; bought of us want organised GvG as well as team play.
Around 10people prolly grow to 15-18 (alot of people didnt want to come back and play once we joined MM). We have a few euros amongst us, and the NA that play in our guild tend to be on at the hours i'm on (i'm a euro too).

Also, which kind of cookies would you like? We bring many :D

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Joining TSCCC
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »
Quote from: cookie

Around 10people prolly grow to 15-18 (alot of people didnt want to come back and play once we joined MM).

Honestly Cookie, I don't want that many people added to the Nation. We're a decent size as it is mate.

cookie

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Joining TSCCC
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »
Thats actives though, at any one time prolly have 7 max. We can keep our guild down to just 10 actives.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 08:29:18 PM by cookie »