Author Topic: So.. What about Ceska?  (Read 8150 times)

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« on: April 02, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »
We've got a bane on Friday, we are gonna get zerged to hell. I asked about subbing to you guys on SB once and obviously your numbers were a lot higher.

We wanna bring banes to you guys, pvp more, have more fights. Especially at this point pixels don't matter much, we just want to be able to run around, kill people and piss them off.
What say you?
You know you want me in your nation! Just admit it! Sub us!

P.S. I <3 Sek.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 02:55:18 AM »
Who did you get baned by?

Sek is still active, but the majority of us aren't. I've got no problem with it, as it'll give the others someone else to PvP with and hopefully bring some fights.

Again, I'll leave the decision to the active Nation IC seeing as i'm inactive in SB [apart from def banes].

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 09:56:48 AM »
Ceska I'll try to be online tonight and if I can make it to yer bane I'll retag a toon.
Damn shame the mega zerg nations feel like wiping the little guys off the map...seems to be a little more of that happening since so many skilled players quit.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »
So does Ceska have access to the "Pimps and Prostitutes" forum or are we afraid of the insinuation that she bakes cookies for money?

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Menace to sobriety

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »
Well let me know a yay or nay :)
Amazingly we probably won a bane by the servers being down in game.
I'm sure if there is a rollback, we will have a rock dropped right afterwards.
Either way, the fights would/will be fun.

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 07:55:34 PM »
meh, disheartening to have time to play and the potential to fight a bane and the 'bane's down...server downage saved the pixels but still doesn't make for a fun game...
see ya ingame when the opportunity arises

Menace to sobriety

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »
Please let me know an answer, because if things are a go I would like to go ahead and officially get some tags.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:07:56 AM »
I wish the people who are active in SB would actually post. Not only am I active in Darkfall, but i'm on holiday in Ireland!

I have no prob subbing you, but like I said, the actives need to make a decision.

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 03:47:49 AM »
I can't venture much of anything important in the way of an opinion since I'm stuck at work permanently these days...the other day I committed suicide to get away from the awful place only to find out that I was bound to the shit so I IRL respawned in front of my paperwork and realized that it was all a dream....and I had drooled on my TPO's leave chit and had to redo his paperwork and get him to resign it.
Oh well, not quite the situation we were in mere weeks ago before DFO when we refused subs so we wouldn't be like a filthy zerg. The more active and intelligent(or nearly intelligent) people we can get for our remaining folks to chill with the better imo. I know my most active guys are hurting for a little company.

Menace to sobriety

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 01:36:33 PM »
I'm still waiting to find out something, and still waiting to know a confirmed yes or no.
There are quite a few SCCC in game obviously, but none of them can give me any information.
If it's a no just let me know, and I will look into other options.

Sri

• IC Hotties
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »
Most active members in the SCCC nation are from sccc subs atm. THats why its taking longer.

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
We were just baned a few moments ago by Armagedon, which contains: MM, DHL (WOTS as well) all under one tag. They have so many people it is ridiculous. I definitely need to know as soon as possible :(

Sri

• IC Hotties
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 12:50:13 AM »
When is the bane? Either way i"m sure we would be more then happy to help defend against a zerg like that and I know most of us just plane don't like Wots. Give us the bane Time/date so we can try to get some of our old members to show up and kick some ass.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 12:50:48 AM by Sri »

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 02:10:33 PM »
The Bane is tomorrow night, default time

12 eastern

Zem

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
So.. What about Ceska?
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 05:04:57 PM »
If we cant get Rotahs account for subbing ill switch it aroundand sub you up, i personally owe Armageddon a payback.
I will bring a few guys from Saedron with me aswell. Working on gettin some THC guys to help out aswel. From what i know Some SCCC should be on aswell