Author Topic: Open the doors  (Read 2440 times)

Gradious

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Open the doors
« on: March 04, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »
Yo, name is Gradious.  I 've played many mmorpg's, but my favorites would be SB, WOW, Ultima Online.  I love open pvp, so my roommate, Morgen, convinced me to come back to SB about a week ago... seeing how this is one of the only games that hasn't tried to restrict pvp.  I'm working on a 57 Aracoix Scout (Gradious), and a 55 Vampire Assassin (Thadious).  I live in Beaverton, OR, shoe size 12, bra size... 2... and 0 neg blood type (universal doner bi-och) and I hate cats.  I DO NOT love long walks on the beach, but would rather take a long walk to BFE to take out an entire PL'ing camp.  When I played SB back in the day, I was in the guild Dogs of War on Vengence, then spent a little time with The Presidents of the United States of America.  I think one of the main reasons we were able to take down any opposing guild is that we would all work together on Teamspeak, but I've upgraded to Ventrilo since then.  Just looking for a fun group of people to take down other groups of people.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 12:50:59 PM by Gradious »

Gradious

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Open the doors
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »
I heard this guy once went straight from noob island to a Centar breeding camp, and took them all out with a rusty prison shank.  Just what I heard...

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Open the doors
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 01:27:33 PM »
If Morgan is your room mate, then as soon as he confirms i'll give you access.

Skawilly

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Open the doors
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »
Yep my roommate, actually let me say, I upgrade and maintain his pc, and the network we both use. He sits in the same 5 foot squared space as me hell we even share the same printer, but please, if you put him in guild tell him to stop wearing womens underwear.... for ol' morgy!

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Open the doors
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »
Quote from: Skawilly

if you put him in guild tell him to stop wearing womens underwear.... for ol' morgy!

Fuck no - we want pics!

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Open the doors
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »
Find an IC / FM for a Guild inv, or just hop in Vent.