Author Topic: Looking to join the ranks...  (Read 4132 times)

Skawilly

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Looking to join the ranks...
« on: February 23, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
I have been playing off and on since just after beta. I was an officer in BKA on Dread and after the server was taking over by OPP and DoW I ran an arrent guild running a muck on the occupiers till they closed it down and then I went to vengeance. I pretty much stayed out of guild politics after that, just wanted to enjoy the game. I just came back from about a year (Give or take) or so ago where I played on saedron in an irekei nation with TSCCC and thats why I decided to apply. I played WoW for too long I loved the original release and played 2.0 to its fullest but was not happy thats why I initially came back to Shadowbane. I quit SB again to try 3.0 and hated it even more so that is why I am making another appearence. I am looking for a permanant home and if everything works out here I would definately move to another game with a good group of people, I see that the forums here are riddled with DFO, I myself would be interested in playing. Thats my agenda in a nutshell, let me get down to the game details about me.

I love playing my shade thief, Morgen, 70, but because I have been running solo my gear not to brag about and it would take a bit too long to hit 75 for now.
I did develope a centuar prelate, Jar, though last year and his gear is right where I need it to be. I can use him for any GvG you guys need.
These 2 happen to be the only toons I play. I try to keep it minimal but if a prelate is not what you guys need ill certainly muster up another.

I definately use vent and dont mind listening to who ever is acting commander in any raid, mine or GvG event even if he is being a prick, as long as its a victory no sweat off my sack.

I am running an AMD Phenom II X3 710 processor with 4gig ram and an Nvidia 8800 (512MB) video card so I would say my pc is doing well, I would also say though that I have a terrible ISP (Trying out clear) but its not good and cuts me off from time to time but that is changing in less then a month so its only a neuissance for a short time.

If I am logged in I am usually on Morgen so just send a tell if you guys are interested. Just as a side note I am not apping anywhere else, so this is not random spam, I just plum like your guys' style. I have been asking around to some of your citizens for possible officers online, but I ran into PeppoCD giving a coix thief an ol' fashioned druid beat down in an open tree and he sent me here to these forums for this app.

Take er' easy dudes,
Morgen the Pale Rider.

Edit: I am on the PST Timezone, I steer clear of wearing bras and I dont remember the name of the guild but it was the leading guild of the nation and I cannot remember the name of the dude that ran it. Madtazz or something. I do know he was a mage assassin. I played Blythe the Darkener (75 thief) but like I said previously I kept my nose clean of politics so you probably dont remember me. Eventually on Saedron I did roll my theif, Morgen the Seeker, but low population playing solo its very boring but that was all last year for only a couple of months or less, sorry for the fuzzy details.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 11:49:30 AM by Skawilly »

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 11:37:43 AM »
Time zone and bra size?
Very good app otherwise imo.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 11:39:39 AM »
Were you called Morgan on Saedron too? What Guild were you in?

Marlboro

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 06:58:16 AM »
I like app :D

Skawilly

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 03:38:08 PM »
I am just some random guy, I dont know the postee, but I say approved, just an opinion based statement, completely un-bias. O.o.....   o.O.....

I hear he is 9'11' tall and has juggernaught strength. I also heard he took out a street gang with a broken beer bottle. I dunno these sound like good traits to me!

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »
Quote from: Skawilly

I am just some random guy, I dont know the postee, but I say approved, just an opinion based statement, completely un-bias. O.o.....   o.O.....

I hear he is 9'11' tall and has juggernaught strength. I also heard he took out a street gang with a broken beer bottle. I dunno these sound like good traits to me!

ROFL!

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Menace to sobriety

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 03:22:39 AM »
Quote from: kil_2k

Xlander

• Full members
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 08:59:54 AM »

He edited the original post, bottom paragraph.

Skawilly

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 09:44:38 AM »
Ya, when I initially sorry your post on who I was on in Saedron I just edit'd initial post rather then pulling up a new one in response, but ya I played Morgen on Saedron, exact same build as on this server but aelfborn rather then shade. He has gear though cause its much easier over there. But he was a reroll on my initial thief that was gimp imo who was named Blythe the Darkener.

Just consider me the ultimate pledge, similar to a fraternity. Want me to attack CN non-stop till my stuff breaks, no problem, need a sizable donation, thats fine, want me to dance the Morgen Shuffle in the buff in SDR I can make this happen.

I grow on people like a bad fungai, at first its an irritable itch but later, with the right application of creams and ointments, I am a delightful pinkish redish color.

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:27 AM »
I am looking for a permanant home and if everything works out here I would definately move to another game with a good group of people

Well, things are a lot less active in SB atm, but we still play on Thurin every day. I'd be willing to give you a trial to see how things work out. Just get hold of one of us in game.

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:34 AM »
Quote from: Skawilly

want me to dance the Morgen Shuffle in the buff in SDR I can make this happen.

Aww, shit! You've just reminded me of a vid I forgot to finish!

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 06:31:27 PM »
Dance magic! Video is required. I was fucking five boxing for that night.

Menace to sobriety

Skawilly

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 12:00:18 AM »
See, not even tagged yet and I am already bringin' on the good times and memories.

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bar tendar looks at the pirate and asks, "What happened there?"

The pirate replies, "Yarr, its drivin' me nuts..."