Author Topic: Order of Ancient Lore  (Read 8917 times)

Jaiana

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« on: February 12, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »
Finally got the money to buy a ToL. Now I come over from saedron to thurin with my old friends from Black Crown, Dwarfen Holy Clan and Nation of Chaos.
We are 10 members atm but if i can convince all, my numbers will raise to 30+.

I know i wasnt active since I applied here because my nation was in a war on saedron and I was busy in RL too. Now I am bored from loosing banes vs the zerg and gave thurin a new try (I alrdy decided to stay here :P).

why i want to play with u guys:
1. many euros in guild so many action for me+my friends
2. prime time same as ours (same mine time for me as on saedron)
3. you have nice guys (marlboro geared me out and klondike/strike PLed me so big thx to these guys)
4. we alrdy played together at guards or some of your guys enjoyed my PL (inc more PLs ofc)

We are thursty for pvp, we didnt get much on saedron so let us in your great nation plssssssss

If you want more infos or have questions, just ask in game, post here or pm me.

-Jaiana-

OmuNegru

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
    • [
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 06:37:27 AM »
Nice to have more members ,hope you get in, good luck:)

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 10:07:16 AM »
Quote from: Jaiana

3. you have nice guys (marlboro geared me out and klondike/strike PLed me so big thx to these guys)
4. we alrdy played together at guards or some of your guys enjoyed my PL (inc more PLs ofc)

My question would be WTF ?????? Lvling together at guards??? :o PLed you??? :( :| :( Very very wrong... nothing against you personaly, but in general.

Would have expected something like, they raped my cat and masacrated my family and killed me 10 times in a row and pissed on my grave behavior. :) That sounds more appropirate. B)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:11:03 AM by Sheitan »
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Jaiana

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »
Would have expected something like, they raped my cat and masacrated my family and killed me 10 times in a row and pissed on my grave behavior. Smile That sounds more appropirate. Cool

lol i want to fight WITH you not AGAINST you! And right after newb island i joined SCCC so i couldnt get the chance to get killed by you :)

but maybe it is usual on thurin to kill the gl 10 times first before he get subbed to nation lol

Jaiana=king of saedron
Jaiana=also noob on thurin :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 12:36:22 PM by Jaiana »

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »
Yeah I got the impression he was tagged to be at guards with nation. Otherwise we would need to hold a tribunal and decide who's cat needed raping the most.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Would have expected something like, they raped my cat and masacrated my family and killed me 10 times in a row and pissed on my grave behavior. Smile That sounds more appropirate. Cool

lol i want to fight WITH you not AGAINST you! And right after newb island i joined SCCC so i couldnt get the chance to get killed by you :)

but maybe it is usual on thurin to kill the gl 10 times first before he get subbed to nation lol

Jaiana=king of saedron
Jaiana=also noob on thurin :P

Well if 10 is the number then nothing realy against it. As i read our forums some fresh blood wouldnt hurt.
If its 30 actives then I would rather recommend forming an own nation.
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Jaiana

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 03:36:36 PM »
own nation = no
with like 30members I try to have a constant fg daily and 1.5fg for special events. With these numbers we cant survive on thurin i guess.

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »

own nation = no
with like 30members I try to have a constant fg daily and 1.5fg for special events. With these numbers we cant survive on thurin i guess.

We do.

How did you get into the nation?  Why is anybody and everybody being let into the nation all of a sudden?

I'm against another sub, we have enougth numbers.  Sure they have been dwindling a bit, but they always pick up sooner or later.

If you want to join the nation that bad, get your 5 best players and most loyal and contact Rotahsi.

Thats my opinion on what should happen.

Xlander

• Full members
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »
I think we need the numbers boost. We cant even field even numbers at our own prime time ATM. However I don't know anything about this guild, if someone says they are quality players, I vote yes.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 11:17:46 PM »
Shakes knows them and needs to post, but I fear he's drunk / building a robot / trying to take over the world.

Clutch

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 12:35:55 AM »
 yeah we have members  but  they dont seem to log in ...

Id be willing to give them a shot....
 if they are friends of shakes   and  darmos i think he said earlier too right?
at least put em on a trial run Hell a nother guild = more reason to throw down more rocks  to get them a home ....
-The only ounce of power i have, is what i do with now and how i let my hours pass-

-Clutch THC GL

OmuNegru

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
    • [
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 01:33:53 AM »
Quote from: Clutch

yeah we have members  but  they dont seem to log in ...

Id be willing to give them a shot....
 if they are friends of shakes   and  darmos i think he said earlier too right?
at least put em on a trial run Hell a nother guild = more reason to throw down more rocks  to get them a home ....

I woud voter yes ,for them to be in, seems that our numbers are hurting the past weaks,we coud use the extra firepower

shakesbeer

• TSCCC IC
  • IC Hotties
  • If it aint broken - then break it
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ubergaming.org
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 04:50:02 AM »
Quote from: kil_2k

Shakes knows them and needs to post, but I fear he's drunk / building a robot / trying to take over the world.

Well im not drunk, but yes i have been building a robot, and i might take over the world :)

I dont know all of them , but one of hes ics (sark/tue) is and old good friend of my, he actually learned me how to play back in the days, so i would realy like to play with him again...

My vote would be yes for this application, we really dont field that many atm, and looks like the most nations that we should be equal to field more than us at our primetime.

shakesbeer

• TSCCC IC
  • IC Hotties
  • If it aint broken - then break it
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ubergaming.org
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 04:56:24 AM »

I'm against another sub, we have enougth numbers.  Sure they have been dwindling a bit, but they always pick up sooner or later.

We do have numbers Dren, but not in this game anymore. When we are getting outnumbered in a def bane in our primetime by an NA nation, it doesnt matter if we do have 3 more groups at other games imo. And imagine what ill happen in a few more decades when darkfall actually are released?? our numbers are gonna drop down to me , atleast those 3 days you guys use to figure out that darkfall is another failure :) :) :)

OmuNegru

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
    • [
Order of Ancient Lore
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 07:00:07 AM »
Vote yes:)