Author Topic: Celestrian's app  (Read 6724 times)

Celestrian

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »
Hey.

I'm 32, male, Norwegian, currently a student again after being a school teacher for a few years.

I started playing SB in 04 and have also been a member of Societas Daemonica (SD) (and ONLY SD) since then, although I haven't been playing SB very actively for the last couple of years. Other online-games I've tried are bf2, eve, wow, aoc, uo and various muds, in addition to pnp roleplay for the last... 20 years or so.

I want to join because I've come to understand that some of the other SD guys who are still waiting for DFO's release are playing with you guys, and thought I'd join up. It is not likely I will be very active @ SB after DFO goes live imo (but if I'm able I'll try to join some banes/mines and stuff if needed).

I have a couple characters on thurin now, but nothing very fun, so I thought I'd roll a spec toon for banes/mines and a couple of others who can run around stealing and pking with.

OmuNegru

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
    • [
Celestrian's app
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »
nice to see you aplyed,now  wait for the ICs response

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »
0.o The SD guys seem mostly cool. Here's hoping DFO works out but I'm a pessemist and will prolly stick to the bane.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

Celestrian

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 06:48:20 AM »
Quote from: BoneBender

0.o The SD guys seem mostly cool. Here's hoping DFO works out but I'm a pessemist and will prolly stick to the bane.

SD guys are "MOSTLY" cool? Is that a cheeky comment or what? :o "Mostly" cool... Hmph... :P

Oh, and my bra size is normaly only an a-cup during the day, but at night I sport a DD...

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »
Quote from: Celestrian

SD guys are "MOSTLY" cool? Is that a cheeky comment or what? :o "Mostly" cool... Hmph... :P

Oh, and my bra size is normaly only an a-cup during the day, but at night I sport a DD...

I have a question, we are at guards, you have an untaged toon in our group, we kill it once its summoned and see that it has no tags, what do you do?

a. tell us for 5 min that it was your toon
b. realize that it has no sense to try to lvl untaged toons with us
c. leave nation cause we are all idiots killin your toon, even if you told us its yours.
d. laugh about it and realize that we kill everything not haveing our tags, even our own and our friends, and even sweet baby jesus... and we expect the same behavior from you
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:01:04 AM by Sheitan »
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Celestrian

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »
Quote from: Sheitan

I have a question, we are at guards, you have an untaged toon in our group, we kill it once its summoned and see that it has no tags, what do you do?

c. leave nation cause we are all idiots killin your toon, even if you told us its yours.
d. laugh about it and realize that we kill everything not haveing our tags, even our own and our friends, and even sweet baby jesus... and we expect the same behavior from you

First of all I would have no interest of joining any of your groups with an untagged toon. Secondly, D. I'm running around now tagged sea dogs rest/erkeng hold etc and if I'd met any of you guys now I wouldn't have bitched about it if you killed me, even though I'm trying to join you. Basically only nation is friendly, and of course any allied nations, the rest are kos. If I'm stupid enough to not realise that, kill me, plz... ;)

OmuNegru

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
    • [
Celestrian's app
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »
Hehe nice reply:D

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 03:14:58 PM »
Send me a /tell in game

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »

Quote from: Sheitan

First of all I would have no interest of joining any of your groups with an untagged toon. Secondly, D. I'm running around now tagged sea dogs rest/erkeng hold etc and if I'd met any of you guys now I wouldn't have bitched about it if you killed me, even though I'm trying to join you. Basically only nation is friendly, and of course any allied nations, the rest are kos. If I'm stupid enough to not realise that, kill me, plz... ;)

Good answer. I like it, wellcome.:P
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Celestrian

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »
Thanks a bunch! :D

I'll contact you asap.

Celestrian

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 10:12:03 AM »
Just curious. Are there anyone else I can talk to in-game? Been trying to talk to any tsccc guild/nation I've seen in /who since yesterday, thus far, to no avail... ;)

Marlboro

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 10:26:21 AM »

Just curious. Are there anyone else I can talk to in-game? Been trying to talk to any tsccc guild/nation I've seen in /who since yesterday, thus far, to no avail... ;)

PST xzepequene for tags!

Clutch

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »
when i replied to you  u were already offline sorry man
-The only ounce of power i have, is what i do with now and how i let my hours pass-

-Clutch THC GL

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »
SD guys are "MOSTLY" cool? Is that a cheeky comment or what?

Lol only mean their taste in fantasy novels is a bit suspect. Too many fans of Drizzt and nobody that seems to have heard of Donaldson. They must diversify:P
Welcome to nation

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

Celestrian

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Celestrian's app
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »

SD guys are "MOSTLY" cool? Is that a cheeky comment or what?

Lol only mean their taste in fantasy novels is a bit suspect. Too many fans of Drizzt and nobody that seems to have heard of Donaldson. They must diversify:P
Welcome to nation

Hehe, I wont argue that. I did answer your post on the sd website on that matter btw... Drizzt isn't all that cool, but reading about Jarlaxle and the matron mothers is quite entertaining. And I loved The Gap (by Donaldson), but I think he too can improve as an author (I am quite critical, details on sd-forum...). You should give George R R Martin's "Song of Fire and Ice" a try. I think that's the best fantasy I've read. The start is a bit slow, but it picks itself up beautifully, although it gets kinda 'big' eventually with nearly too many characters to keep track of. Not as many as Wheel of Time and that crap, but still.