Author Topic: kristi app  (Read 14201 times)

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
Guilds you've played in - ds, moved with nurb to create murder w/o warning. I"v been an ic there forever and now curently run runelordx with nurb its a merchant town..
How long you've been playing SB- a year
Where you're from- florida
Why you want to join us - You guys pvp well and are active in it.. i'v noticed from being in the offensive in ds...Also, im tired of being in a nation where 50% hate me because I quit with nurb the month we got our tree.  
Bra size - em..
Toons I have - r6 priest,r7 sentinal,r7 hg hunty, r7 human dotress, r7 druid, r7 templar human, r6 bm ranger(inactive on it), 2 r7 scouts both will remain in runelordx for rolling gear purposes, i probably forgot some toons but w/e they probably are not important.

I like to pvp in open tress most of the time.. i used to camp ds when i was in jugdement 24/7 with just a druid against all thier guards and the idiots in the city lol...I love useing my druid/hunty for mines. Nothing gives me more pleasure than aoeing like 15 people. So i guess thats enough to know about me for now ..O YEA vent.. um i can use vent but no mic because my parents refuse to let me use it after a small chat with some grown men in ds talking about thier sex lives.  Otherwise only other problem is I am usually active for mines only because of school.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 02:03:24 PM »
Quote from: kristi448
only other problem is I am usually active for mines only because of school.

So you can only commit to being active for one hour per day?

Denied.

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »
Quote from: kristi448

O YEA vent.. um i can use vent but no mic because my parents refuse to let me use it after a small chat with some grown men in ds talking about thier sex lives.

Also, if you got banned from using a mic because of that, your parents would burn your computer if they overheard our conversations in vent.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »
mine time means like 3hoursa day 7 eastern to like 11 eastern not 1 hour..ummm and yea mabe ur right about the vent thing

Xlander

• Full members
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »
Lol @ this. I think most Aux and Vegas can back me up on saying that Kristi is not a suitable match for this nation. Good call on the denied :D

Symbios

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:03 AM »
I lol'd about the mic part.

Are you Kristin the Magician Druid, if it is you I hope you followed my advice.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »
Quote from: Symbios

I lol'd about the mic part.

Are you Kristin the Magician Druid, if it is you I hope you followed my advice.

yeeep um im thinking about making it w/o wizzy aprentience  taking the 40 int yada yada...money not the problem its the fact i have hardly any time..

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 04:00:32 PM »
I'm all for a trial for her for 2 reasons: I like giving people chances and then either having the satisfaction of them being worthwhile or the pleasure of telling them they're worthless and to bring the level of female representation in defenders up to an acceptable level. Since my wife isn't active right now it feels like a sausage fest with drek, et, sol and I.
Might be a little young but if she's worthless she's gone.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

Vegas

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 04:16:05 PM »
My vote is DENIED!! You're a pain in the ass. I hate you, go away.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »
Quote from: Vegas

My vote is DENIED!! You're a pain in the ass. I hate you, go away.

omg wait lemme gues who you are...ummmm Tiger? if so lol why am i a pain in the asss

Vegas

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

UMMM NO! I lack the necessary appendage between my legs. I am VEGAS, Aerowind, Sonorra, Lavegas, Nevaro, etc.....

And you're a whiney stupid mooching bitch. GO AWAY.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 07:56:15 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

UMMM NO! I lack the necessary appendage between my legs. I am VEGAS, Aerowind, Sonorra, Lavegas, Nevaro, etc.....

And you're a whiney stupid mooching bitch. GO AWAY.

Wow i don even remmeber those names lol no im not?

Vegas

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 08:06:03 PM »
...short memory then sweetheart. I remember you... Always being a pain in the ass hitting anyone around the tree because all you did for hours was duel people whether they liked it or not.  Most of the time you wouldn't show at mines because you'd be PKing at trees are running around with Nurb. You were un-IC'd because of it, and likely would have been banished but apparently you were "friends" with Eli or Steven. You wouldn't listen to anything in vent, couldn't stay on target, and were basically useless. Well apparently Bone has a thing for you so you're in on a trial. Good luck with that. No ones going to type out targets for you here so you'd best go get some headphones lest mummy hear the usual vent banter.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »

...short memory then sweetheart. I remember you... Always being a pain in the ass hitting anyone around the tree because all you did for hours was duel people whether they liked it or not.  Most of the time you wouldn't show at mines because you'd be PKing at trees are running around with Nurb. You were un-IC'd because of it, and likely would have been banished but apparently you were "friends" with Eli or Steven. You wouldn't listen to anything in vent, couldn't stay on target, and were basically useless. Well apparently Bone has a thing for you so you're in on a trial. Good luck with that. No ones going to type out targets for you here so you'd best go get some headphones lest mummy hear the usual vent banter.

I quit ic myself when i left with nurb never got banished lol I then came back to hang out with eli cuz yea i was clsoe friends with her...so what if i dueled all u guys did was go to guards and die to 3 people even if u had 3 full fucking groups its amazing...same with mines....DS is pointless to team with and i did go to mines i just was farming while no one was on track cuz i hate standing for an hour while u guys jacked of to the grass,,,and still don remeber you.  Guess ur not that important. AND it doesn't really matter if u hate me cuz ur gl the one that gave me the site to register for app. GG

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »
We usually give people this address because we cannot be bothered to talk to them.

It's much easier to say, denied fuck off.  Then spend 30 minutes in-game time explaining why they cannot join.

Unless Bone has recruited you, which i hope he has not.

BZZZZ DENIED.