Author Topic: kristi app  (Read 14252 times)

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:41 PM »
Quote from: Drenai

We usually give people this address because we cannot be bothered to talk to them.

It's much easier to say, denied fuck off.  Then spend 30 minutes in-game time explaining why they cannot join.

Unless Bone has recruited you, which i hope he has not.

BZZZZ DENIED.

He gave me a trial thingy. Still do not see what I did wrong though...

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »
Quote from: kristi448

We usually give people this address because we cannot be bothered to talk to them.

It's much easier to say, denied fuck off.  Then spend 30 minutes in-game time explaining why they cannot join.

BZZZZ DENIED.

I'm just going by what Vegas says.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 01:33:39 PM »

BZZZZ DENIED.

I'm just going by what Vegas says.

Ur kidding me right?? You do notice that took place like a month after ds got thier tree and zt got thier first tree and tagged to ds. I ran a guild after that so he/she never probably heard from me again lol...hmmm sooo still no viable reason to decline.. NOt gona stop argueing till you give me a reason besides what i did in ds when servers came back up. I never got ainshed from ds i JUst left with 2 other IC to found a city gawd..

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 02:15:46 PM »

NOt gona stop argueing till you give me a reason besides what i did in ds when servers came back up.

I gave you two valid reasons before all this crap started. Also, we really don't need to have a reason. I could deny someone because they didn't write their application in yellow on the third tuesday in March, or because I didn't like the name they chose, or because I was drunk and thought it would be funny, or because a dog looked at me the wrong way while I was walking back from work. Point is, I could just lock this thread and ban your IP address, but this thread is amusing me, so argue away if you want.

A third reason has emerged now, and that is that several older members of the Nation have an issue with you.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »
Quote from: kil_2k

NOt gona stop argueing till you give me a reason besides what i did in ds when servers came back up.

I gave you two valid reasons before all this crap started. Also, we really don't need to have a reason. I could deny someone because they didn't write their application in yellow on the third tuesday in March, or because I didn't like the name they chose, or because I was drunk and thought it would be funny, or because a dog looked at me the wrong way while I was walking back from work. Point is, I could just lock this thread and ban your IP address, but this thread is amusing me, so argue away if you want.

A third reason has emerged now, and that is that several older members of the Nation have an issue with you.

wow thats like an Sotd answer no lie.. The reason i ddi not get into sotd when  i aplied was because FTp kristin was mad i had the same name she has in real life...Amazing how there r no strait thinking people in this game anymore...

kil_2k

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 02:32:30 PM »

wow thats like an Sotd answer no lie.. The reason i ddi not get into sotd when  i aplied was because FTp kristin was mad i had the same name she has in real life...Amazing how there r no strait thinking people in this game anymore...

Wtf? I gave you three valid reasons and you have ignored them all after your first reply to me. I was just pointing out that it doesn't matter whether we have a valid reason or not. I don't know you, and I have no idea whether we have ever crossed paths. We are not actively recruiting though, and we are not desperate to increase our numbers. Some get in, some don't. Deal with it.

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
Quote from: kil_2k

Wtf? I gave you three valid reasons and you have ignored them all after your first reply to me. I was just pointing out that it doesn't matter whether we have a valid reason or not. I don't know you, and I have no idea whether we have ever crossed paths. We are not actively recruiting though, and we are not desperate to increase our numbers. Some get in, some don't. Deal with it.

Was just asking for a chance...and fine i'll stop anoying you...guess i'll just apply to another guild

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »
Fixt

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
Quote from: BoneBender

Fixt

whats fixt mean

Vegas

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 04:34:23 PM »
It is amusing :)

Kristi-No, you were not banished from DS, you were de-IC'd from Dragonscale then we had to hear you bitch and whine about it and ask why. AND I had to listen to AJ bitch and whine about you, which was not amusing.

Please, keep digging your hole deeper!

kristi448

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 06:13:12 PM »
Quote from: Vegas

It is amusing :)

Kristi-No, you were not banished from DS, you were de-IC'd from Dragonscale then we had to hear you bitch and whine about it and ask why. AND I had to listen to AJ bitch and whine about you, which was not amusing.

Please, keep digging your hole deeper!

lol aj was just mad cuz i camped ds before they got guards when i left...

Vegas

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »
Nope, it was long before you left. But you wouldn't have known because you weren't in vent and therefore useless as tits on a bull.

1fanch

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 02:41:30 AM »
Quote from: Vegas
and therefore useless as tits on a bull.

B)

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
kristi app
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 06:13:53 AM »

Quote from: BoneBender

Fixt

whats fixt mean

Lol, fixt means you bowed out gracefully instead of getting banished.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety