Author Topic: Infamous is interested in subbing to SCCC  (Read 10680 times)

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Infamous is interested in subbing to SCCC
« on: January 09, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »
I was told to post here :)
We are interested in joining your nation, and I would very much like to speak to the NL about it.
And in reference to posting as much about myself as I can so that my post won't be ignored.. my bra size is a 38D.

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »
Quote from: Ceska

I was told to post here :)
We are interested in joining your nation, and I would very much like to speak to the NL about it.
And in reference to posting as much about myself as I can so that my post won't be ignored.. my bra size is a 38D.

nice bra size.

Why do you want to join us?
How many members?
ect...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 10:53:03 PM by Sheitan »
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 11:03:59 AM »
The reasons we would like to sub to SCCC:

-Sek is one of our former members, he loves you guys and I trust his word.

-Infamous has only 1.5 worth of a group and it is relatively small. We don't really have a good interest in anyone on the map to sub, and we expect even more people on the server to leave the game because of DarkFall. However, it is very difficult to keep actives and people for banes and mines with such a small number. A nation would allow us to stay more active and potentially bring in new good people.

-SCCC says that they are looking for good fights mostly on the server right now and that is what we want as well. We just need the numbers to make it even close to evenly matched!

-I'm a female in the US and you guys have lots of euros. What can I say? I have a thing for accents.

I think that's about it.... Just letting for more good people to play with. And I'm not really excited about getting involved in the war between MM and SOTD.. I think it's relatively silly.

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 11:15:10 AM »
Infamous has only 1.5 worth of a group and it is relatively small. We don't really have a good interest in anyone on the map to sub, and we expect even more people on the server to leave the game because of DarkFall. However, it is very difficult to keep actives and people for banes and mines with such a small number. A nation would allow us to stay more active and potentially bring in new good people.

We already have a large enougth nation, so this is rattling my brain a bit.  If Sek knows you and votes for you i couldn't say no for subbing you.  But 1.5FG is quite alot to add to a already large enougth nation.  We will need to think on this a bit i think.

SCCC says that they are looking for good fights mostly on the server right now and that is what we want as well. We just need the numbers to make it even close to evenly matched!

I can understand your reasoning and also respect it, however as i mentioned above... 1.5 is quite alot to add.

I'm a female in the US and you guys have lots of euros. What can I say? I have a thing for accents.

Damn it just so happens we have alot of British, French and German players... this gives you +1.

I think that's about it.... Just letting for more good people to play with. And I'm not really excited about getting involved in the war between MM and SOTD.. I think it's relatively silly.

Hmm well you see we have a problem here also, because we will be involved in this war and have already been involved.

Well thats my views on this situation.

Sek

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »
Infamous are good people. I had a lot of fun playing with them, and would like to see them in the nation.
I agree we are quite a large nation atm, but I believe Infamous won`t bring that much more people in. I don`t know whats their numbers now, but when I last played with them there ussualy weren`t more than 10-12 online at one time.
Anyway they got my vote.

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 12:00:55 PM »
Quote from: Sek

Infamous are good people. I had a lot of fun playing with them, and would like to see them in the nation.
I agree we are quite a large nation atm, but I believe Infamous won`t bring that much more people in. I don`t know whats their numbers now, but when I last played with them there ussualy weren`t more than 10-12 online at one time.
Anyway they got my vote.

But 10-12 is still quite alot to add to a nation that fields 30.

1fanch

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »
Quote from: Drenai
I'm a female in the US and you guys have lots of euros. What can I say? I have a thing for accents.

Damn it just so happens we have alot of British, French and German players... this gives you +1. And its so important to know your Bra size, to compare with other members.

Agree with Drenai its important to know the Bra size !!! B)

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »
If really needed, we don't have to wear your tags or utilize your city, Infamous is fine on that regard.
If in regard to banes, if we can join your fights when we are needed and have your protection for our city that is fine too.
We can be as inactive or as active as you want. Most of the time we usually only have 4 to 5 people on tbh.
We just want to have the opportunity to play with you guys, have some fun.
Right now the way our numbers are, we can't really experience much of the game without losing our whole nation. We only have 1 city (our second city Libria was baned by DS and since we couldn't defend it we gave it to KoR), so we can't fight much since most of the server are zergs to us.

I spoke with Doon about the server war this morning, I didn't realize you guys were involved in it. That's fine. I'm not really too great of fans of KoR, but if I had to pick a side it wouldn't be on MMs. So we don't really have an issue with that either.

As far as a Vent full of Brits and various other accents? If anything, PLEASE let me into your Vent. When in doubt, just think of my bra size :P

Drenai

• Creator of Seal Gravy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 02:36:42 PM »

If really needed, we don't have to wear your tags or utilize your city, Infamous is fine on that regard.
If in regard to banes, if we can join your fights when we are needed and have your protection for our city that is fine too.
We can be as inactive or as active as you want. Most of the time we usually only have 4 to 5 people on tbh.
We just want to have the opportunity to play with you guys, have some fun.
Right now the way our numbers are, we can't really experience much of the game without losing our whole nation. We only have 1 city (our second city Libria was baned by DS and since we couldn't defend it we gave it to KoR), so we can't fight much since most of the server are zergs to us.

I spoke with Doon about the server war this morning, I didn't realize you guys were involved in it. That's fine. I'm not really too great of fans of KoR, but if I had to pick a side it wouldn't be on MMs. So we don't really have an issue with that either.

As far as a Vent full of Brits and various other accents? If anything, PLEASE let me into your Vent. When in doubt, just think of my bra size :P

I have such a hard on...

I'm not too sure, from this application i can see that you are pretty dam cool, and i reckon i would have fun playing along side you all.  Its just the numbers though... i'm afraid the nation IC's need to talk about this a bit more, but we will let you know very soon.

Xlander

• Full members
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 06:02:39 PM »
Is Rabbit or w/e her name is still with you guys?

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, I have a couple members who don't mesh well with Infamous. Sivos and Etakit have pretty hard feelings and I can't say I'm really that keen on a nation that feels fine with desubbing a guild an hour before a bane and only giving the reason that the G/L wasn't on to speak up. Must not have been enough that he let the nation tag squat there for over a month.
I really shouldn't dredge old shit up but if I don't Sivos might and he's no where near as nice as I am.
-Pros to subbing Infamous imo:
There are cool individuals and I won't venture to judge Ceska.
They have ambition.
They do play this game for the same reasons we do: PvP and lotsa PvP
Cons to subbing Infamous IMO:
We do not need more numbers.
There are plenty of people on the server that still hate them and we would absorb their animosity.

If it were entirely my decision I would say no just because we don't need more numbers not because of the hate tho. Hate=more fights.
My 2 cents

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety

Ceska

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
unfortunately, I am no longer the NL of Infamous (long story) so if I am accepted it will only be my person, and no one else.

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »

unfortunately, I am no longer the NL of Infamous (long story) so if I am accepted it will only be my person, and no one else.

Well worth a trial, to see how it works out so nothing against it.

Whats the short version of the story?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:26:36 AM by Sheitan »
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

1fanch

• IC Hotties
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 12:33:18 PM »
Quote from: Drenai

And what about your Bra size and pics to prouv it ? If you want i can show the pics of my tits, it could be usefull ? and Mag'Nac sux a lot imo !!

I am agree with Drenai ! B)

BoneBender

• IC Hotties
  • Enthusiastic seal slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »

0.o Well shit...I feel like an ass for even mentioning it then.
Definately worth a trial then but does adding my 2 cents twice equal 4 cents or does it just equal a drunkard....
J/k I wish I was drunk though. Stuck at work until 0700GMT.

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?'"
Quote from: @Dreknyore" source="/post/11/thread" timestamp="1317601927
Menace to sobriety