Author Topic: Redemption's Rebels Hi All!  (Read 11020 times)

Gerik

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Redemption's Rebels Hi All!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 12:07:19 PM »
Come on guys,
Sorcio and all his guild were the guys who called zerg golden wing and after that joined MM.
That's simply one of the most hilarious and pathetic things ever.
Rotashi friend, take your time and decide whenever you want.
I can just keep vouching for my friends because i'm pretty sure they could do a fking good job with you.
See ya at the nexts banes.

Bartul

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »
Quote from: kil_2k

Hmz. This is the problem I have at the moment; Although we field around 2 groups at mine time, we had about 3.5 groups at the banes today, which imo is perfect numbers. If we sub Redemptions Rebels that will put us at 5 groups+, which will be crappy for banes. I mean, we certainly wouldn't lose many banes, but who would we get decent fights off? We could only bane Family or Mad Mercs to get even numbered fights, and they would set the bane well outside our prime time so we'd only have about a group active.

If we keep our numbers around what they are atm, then hopefully we'll get more banes, and banes are making our core members log back on for the fights.

/agree
Chucki B)

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
Quote from: Gerik

Rotashi friend, take your time and decide whenever you want.
I can just keep vouching for my friends because i'm pretty sure they could do a fking good job with you.
See ya at the nexts banes.

Aye, maybe, but do we really want a 5 group+ Nation? No one will ever bane us. Ever. People will get bored and start to log on less because every fight we will outnumber people and win easily. The only other Nations with similar numbers wouldn't fight us at our prime, and so the Nation will stagnate.

It would be different if we were active at NA prime, because then we could start seriously baning Family / MM, but we're not.

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2008, 03:57:47 PM »
Quote from: Gsxr

Sorcio you're talking about things that do not know, let stand Joose, He is my hold friend with Bob.

My grandfather also know that to leveling a small nation has no choice.Thanks to you and your friends for that!
We are happy that you interest to us after you betrayed your nation, your service is one example for all!
End.

So, Rotashi what to do now?

Lvling in a small nation has a choice. Allways had allways will have, Preddy/WanaBe Jozza and the rest, Dont see that choice and choose the easy way.

But the easy way leads to the dark side my son.B)
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Gsxr

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »
Yes Sheitan, try you to lvl with 3 box and 4 player's in game without alliance.

Ok Rotashi, I understand, have a good future and ty for all.

A tous les amis francais: cetè un plasir de vous revoir, ce domage... ca pas marchez, merci pour votre post! Avant ou apres je reviendras  jouer avec vous hehe, a bientot mes amis, a bientot!
(la petit nation qui j'ai serà btot effacee)

Gsxr, Mario ;-)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 02:08:05 AM by Gsxr »

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2008, 11:40:21 AM »
Quote from: Gsxr

Yes Sheitan, try you to lvl with 3 box and 4 player's in game without alliance.

Even when we first move to a server, and we have no gold or gear, we still tripple box and level in small groups or solo without any allies. If anyone comes on track, we attack them, or recall to bank if we are desperate for the gold at that time.

If there is no one else that wants to level at a time when we want to, we go solo. We don't group up with other nations that come on track. For us, it's an easy choice ;)