Author Topic: App  (Read 1599 times)

Faptastic

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
App
« on: December 09, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »
Hi everyone, im from portugal, im 16. Started playing in late mourning, went by DS and a guild made by a couple of friends, madmax and mercuray, then i started in malog right after the server restart, been in Wots ( Wrath of the Seraphim ) Andronas guild.

I stopped 1 month, came back, this time in thurin, 2 weeks ago. I've been hanging with Blood of the Dragon from DS but i would like someone more organized and with a better timezone.

I would like to join you guys because i like organized guilds, never saw trash about anyone of you so i guess you must be a pretty decent and cool bunch of guys, and i love to pvp and GvG, and the european players.

My main char is Faptastic, a 62 fessor, and i have a few others, like a dorflate a mino warr and a r5 druid of course. I have vent, im willing to listen orders and il execute them happily, im also willing to do the guild specs

Bra size: 34 C

Sheitan

• IC Hotties
  • All seals must die!
    • View Profile
App
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
Why join us instead of joining with Andronas again?
Enjoy the Chaos!!!
Rotahsi:
" That destiny was to gather apostles dedicated to the clubbing of tiny Seal Cubs.
Thus, The Seal Cub Clubbing Club was borne. "

Faptastic

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
App
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 05:02:44 PM »
Well he is pretty dedicated with the guild, dedicated to the point of being online at almost every time of the day, the other guys are all NA and Aussies so i understand why i dont see them much, but i want to pvp/mines have fun at my prime time not in NA time(2-3am my time). So if i joined you i would have more GvG thus having a even more fullfilling game experience, and the enjoyment of celebrating the death of others while still awake :P