Author Topic: New applicant  (Read 6469 times)

Linheru

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
New applicant
« on: May 14, 2015, 11:14:13 AM »
Hey folks! Returning player here, looking for action.

I mainly played 2003-2006, then off and on again until 2008ish. (I think at least, don't really remember for sure.)
Started playing on Mourning with Arazain for a good long time until we lost our city and our next city and so on, until everyone seemed to go elsewhere.
Joined Servants of the Shroud after that, a shade RP guild, until that became Ministry of Oblivion(also mostly RP) and we all moved over to Vindication. Stayed there until that nation too got blown wide open and I moved on over to other games, periodically coming back to play with Hy'Shen. Think that's about it for my SB pedigree, really.

I'm a middle-aged Norwegian man, which ties into the reason I want to join this guild. Wife, kids and work demands I do not sit around gaming till 5am anymore, so american guilds are really not an option so I've been asking around, looking for euro guilds.
I've been told that CRAZYWTFBBQ or whatever that guild was called was my only real option here, but that they're also a retarded zergling nation, which I just can't abide. So looking around some more revealed that the awesome name guild I was looking at before actually do play with euros. Made my choice easy, really =)

Bra size.. um, I dunno. Got bigger tits than my wife though. Hairier, too.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: New applicant
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 01:03:03 PM »
Got bigger tits than my wife though. Hairier, too.

Got my vote.

Sek

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 12:45:05 PM »
Hey Linheru.
Shoot me a PM in game when you find the time. Usually on BriarKing or some toon named Sek.

P.S. I usually don`t log in before midnight, unfortunately.

Linheru

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 01:22:00 PM »
Mmmm, midnight. Might make the wife cranky. Is there anyone else that can toss me an invite a tad earlier? =)

Sek

• IC Hotties
  • Mildly perturbed about the growing seal population
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 03:51:08 PM »
Mmmm, midnight. Might make the wife cranky. Is there anyone else that can toss me an invite a tad earlier? =)

Hunt for Vor, Strike, or once again, me. I do log in earlier, sometimes.
Also (and don`t get me wrong, things are looking good) one of us still needs to talk to you a bit before we take you in.

Linheru

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »
Do I get forum access as well? =)

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »