Author Topic: Access for Demolaye  (Read 2675 times)

Demolaye

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Access for Demolaye
« on: February 11, 2015, 05:12:32 AM »
Sorry for double post did not know I could start a new thread...
I am looking for a LORE guild.
In the past I played by the same name as I registered here.
 - I am Demolaye, I was FRIBOB on Catacombs/Vault boards, I almost never participated on UBI boards – it just wasn’t my thing.
 - Some Demolaye toons were: Demolaye, Demo, Demobarb, Demofreya, Demolita, Demolaytion, Democutioner, Demoo, Demino, Demorf).

I played on:
- WAR server (March 2003 – until server folded end 2003) guilds were: Eutopia, Loarrik's Legion;
- MOURNING (end 2003 - mid 2005, until the Lore servers went live), guilds were: Legion of War, Dither Faction, O.A.K., Section 8, Elysian Fields;
- VINDICATION (2005 – 2007, missed 2008/09 due to deployments), guilds were: Society Demonicas, Disciples of the Fallen, Destroyers of T.F., (and a few other Destroyer / Disciple guilds), Smokers Only, The Ascended, W.O.C., some Dorf toons, (the short period Conman was on Vindy), C.O.W., and a few Ireki toons.

- How long you've been playing SB; original servers = 5 years, but I have not played since 2007, I just DL'd SBEmu when I heard about "LORE on ARAC"
- Where you're from; I am from Canada but have worked all over the world (military etc).
- Why you want to join us; I am looking for a Guild that wants to play LORE on ARAC, as that is my main interest in coming back to SB, I loved the old LORE servers.   
- Given the a chance I am a regular and loyal player, i.e. 4 or so nights a week, and will show for planned mines, banes etc.  I am not some uber PvP king but since I can admit that I know I have to work within the team, which in the I think is just as important.
- Bra size; I'm a dude, and in fairly good shape so no man boobs to report - sorry.

Anyways if my story holds interest gimme a reply.

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
Re: Access for Demolaye
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 07:00:11 AM »
Met this guy in game earlier, and asked him to make a post.

Np from my end. Would give Zepar another Canadian to hang with :P

We're usually ARAC on every server, but with the changes to the Lore charters, we're seriously considering going Lore when/if they finally release the Live server. Until that time; on Test we have an ARAC Nation which is inactive atm, and the majority of us are currently rigorously testing the Desert's Eye charter. It's a lot of fun, and we've just been baned, so in two days we can see how they fair in a bane situation.

Demolaye

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
Re: Access for Demolaye
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 05:50:25 PM »
Thanks for reply.
If you guys are looking to run LORE tags I'm hoping to participate.
Anyway if anyone sees Demo named toons in games it's likely me.