Author Topic: Lore Guild in Sb  (Read 2106 times)

NyghtDfx

• Nation IC
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
Lore Guild in Sb
« on: February 04, 2015, 09:07:14 PM »
Are we gonna try to do some lore toons in the test stuff, i think some of the builds may be fun so let me know and lets make some please.

devilboner

• Full members
  • Baby seal
    • View Profile
Re: Lore Guild in Sb
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 01:26:32 AM »
imo amazon temple is the way to go [we already have lore chars/guild, the two of us]

to lazy to copy/paste all the builds this offers, however cent bow scout is by far my fav toon to play, can't wait to try the cent heal channy as well.

who else is with us?!

kil_2k

• Administrator
  • Ultimate seal destroyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 02:42:46 AM »
We're going to wait and test the Lore stuff when they finally implement it. There are several charters that appeal, so it'll be a tough decision. Depending on how many trees we get at startup, we could always go ARAC with the main Nation, and Lore with spare trees.

Zem

• IC Hotties
  • If I saw a seal walking down the street, I'd probably shoe him in the face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 10:08:14 AM »
Yeah can't just jump in to it, we have to wait on test so we can actually try them out.

Demolaye

• Baby seal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 05:07:28 AM »
I am looking for a LORE guild.
In the past I played by the same name as I registered here.
 - I am Demolaye, I was FRIBOB on Catacombs/Vault boards, I almost never participated on UBI boards – it just wasn’t my thing.
 - Some Demolaye toons were: Demolaye, Demo, Demobarb, Demofreya, Demolita, Demolaytion, Democutioner, Demoo, Demino, Demorf).

I played on:
- WAR server (March 2003 – until server folded end 2003) guilds were: Eutopia, Loarrik's Legion;
- MOURNING (end 2003 - mid 2005, until the Lore servers went live), guilds were: Legion of War, Dither Faction, O.A.K., Section 8, Elysian Fields;
- VINDICATION (2005 – 2007, missed 2008/09 due to deployments), guilds were: Society Demonicas, Disciples of the Fallen, Destroyers of T.F., (and a few other Destroyer / Disciple guilds), Smokers Only, The Ascended, W.O.C., some Dorf toons, (the short period Conman was on Vindy), C.O.W., and a few Ireki toons.

- How long you've been playing SB; original servers = 5 years, but I have not played since 2007, I just DL'd SBEmu when I heard about "LORE on ARAC"
- Where you're from; I am from Canada but have worked all over the world (military etc).
- Why you want to join us; I am looking for a Guild that wants to play LORE on ARAC, as that is my main interest in coming back to SB, I loved the old LORE servers.   
- Given the a chance I am a regular and loyal player, i.e. 4 or so nights a week, and will show for planned mines, banes etc.  I am not some uber PvP king but since I can admit that I know I have to work within the team, which in the I think is just as important.
- Bra size; I'm a dude, and in fairly good shape so no man boobs to report - sorry.

Anyways if my story holds interest gimme a reply.